COURSE DESCRIPTION (Must be a CNA)
North Bay Home Health Aide Training Program is a 40 Hour (Mon – Fri) California State approved program from start to finish. You will learn everything you need to know about becoming a Home Health Aide and becoming an integral part of the health care team.
Our HHA Training Program in Sonoma County, will prepare you with the information, knowledge, skills and experience you will need to be a Home Health Aide, providing quality care for patients in home care.
As a graduate of our program, you will be prepared to work in
- Private Homes
- Retirement Communities
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Group Homes
- Transitional Housing
- Home Health Agencies
- Hospice Agencies
- Congregate Living Health Facilities
- Long Term Care Facilities
- Become an HHA in 5 days
- 20 hours lecture
- 20 hours externship
- Approved by CDPH (California Department of Public Health)
COURSE FEE: $500 (or $400 for graduates of our CNA Program) ($100 Non Refundable Deposit Required to Reserve Spot. This will be deducted from the $500 total, and remainder will be due on the first day of class.)
BY REGISTERING, YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
- There is a $100 Deposit required to reserve your spot. Deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE. This is deducted from the $500 total.
- The remainder is due on the first day of class. If other payment arrangements are needed, please contact our office at 707.843.3703
- Class change (switching to a different class other than the one for which you originally registered) is allowed ONLY ONCE after registration.
- Tuition (Not Deposits) may only be refunded if you give notice in writing 7 days prior to the class start date. You must receive approval to receive a refund. Tuition will not be refunded once class begins.
- Onsite Live Scan Fingerprinting
- State Testing Fee
- Test Date
- Book and Supplies
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 15
- Assessments Yes